Are you in the mood for a delicious and easy-to-prepare meal that’s perfect for a crowd? This smoked salmon frittata a perfect balance of flavors and textures, made with fluffy eggs, smoked salmon, and fresh herbs. Whether served hot or cold, this frittata is sure to be a hit at any gathering.
Traditionally, a frittata is first cooked on the stovetop in a pan, then transferred to the oven to finish cooking. But when it comes to feeding a crowd, sometimes you need a shortcut. This Smoked Salmon Frittata is just that – an easy and filling dish that can be made ahead of time, making it the perfect option for hosting.
The best part is that this frittata can be served as a weekend brunch, or a quick and easy weeknight dinner. And with its rich flavors and satisfying texture, it’s sure to leave you feeling satisfied and full.
You can also serve it with a side of pita chips and guacamole, or any sides of your choice. And as a bonus, this frittata tastes great when made in advance! Happy cooking!
“The Perfect Smoked Salmon Frittata: A Crowd-Pleasing Meal Made Easy”
- 12 eggs
- 2 olive oil
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 oz lox cut into small pieces
- 1 salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 10” round pan with olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together until well combined.
- Stir in the chopped parsley, thinly sliced red onion, cut lox, and salt.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the frittata is set and lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Leave a Reply