It started once when I found myself with an abundance of grapes before they went bad, desperately trying to salvage whatever I can so it doesn’t go to waste…. I decided to try and roast it to extend its life. Well what do you know.. It was so good we couldn’t get enough of it! Where has this recipe been all this time? Now I buy extra grapes just to roast and if I have an abundance of grapes on their last legs you can bet I’ll roast them to have in the fridge for a tasty treat.
Roasting grapes takes this tasty little snack to the next level, if you’ve never tried it before you’ll be amazed how delicious these jammy grapes are, and so easy to prepare with just 3 simple ingredients.
- 3 cups grapes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Sprig of thyme
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Toss the grapes in olive oil and spread on a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with thyme.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Set aside or store in a container until ready to use.
- Lasts in the fridge for a week
- Tossed in a Fennel salad
- Served on top of Baked fish or grilled chicken
- Topping for pizza
- Condiment for charcuterie or fish board
- Over yogurt with granola