Every last thing you need to bake your very first – or very best – sourdough loaf.
- Signature Chef’s Board — For cutting yourself a little slice of heaven
- Towel-Lined Banneton — For helping you ‘stick the flip’ into your pan
- Straight-Razor Lame — For scores that are anything but lame…
- Bench Knife/Scraper — For moving, scooping, and scaling dough
- Digital Kitchen Scale — For dialing in “the baker’s percentage”
- Dry Starter Chips — For getting you started that much faster*
- Flour Mix Jar — For learning to reactivate the starter
- Lifetime Subscription to Online Course — For years of learning, sharing, and belonging
*While our course teaches you how to cultivate a starter from scratch, the dry starter gets you baking your first loaves right away.