- Do you want to start your own sourdough starter but don’t know how?
- Are you intrigued by the sourdough trend and wondering whether or not “it’s for you”?
- Have you always wanted to bake sourdough, but had no idea how to start?
If you answered yes to any of the above, this class is for you!
In this class, you’re going to learn exactly how to create your own sourdough starter from scratch using my easy method.
We’re going to get hands-on and move through the process step-by-step without inundating you with confusing scientific explanations about lactobacilli and fermentation and symbiotic relationships and any of the stuff that usually gets in the way of getting that starter…started!
So if you’ve been struggling with your sourdough starter or you’ve been intimidated by the whole “starter” process, then you’re not going to want to miss this new class!
What You’ll Learn
- The basics of sourdough and why it’s healthier than commercial bread.
- What it takes to be a sourdough baker.
- How to get started by creating your sourdough starter from scratch.