Salad is always a nice addition to any meal, this broccoli slaw is so easy to make and goes wonderful with just about anything.
Asian Broccoli Slaw
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 12 oz broccoli slaw
- 5 oz baby spinach chopped
- 3 Tablespoon white sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 Tablespoon black sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Mix the first 7 ingredients
- In a salad bowl mix the broccoli slaw and spinach; pour the dressing over the slaw.
- Add the seeds to the slaw and mix.